All Intellica staff are now working remotely and will do so for the foreseeable future.
While it is difficult to forecast the impact of the virus, it is evident that social distancing measures are likely to increase over the next weeks. Intellica has already directed our staff to take a number of steps in this respect, including the following measures:
• Suspension of all non-essential travel. Conference calling is readily available to ensure meetings proceed.
• Suspension of attendance at, and hosting of, large gatherings and conferences.
• Advising staff to follow UK or their local government guidelines in relation to self-isolation requirements.
• Testing and assessment of remote working hardware and software in advance of any requirement for staff to work from home.
• Compliance with our client’s continuity plans and working practice, particularly relating to attendance at client’s sites.
I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Intellica will continue to support you and your business and we will take whatever action is necessary to maintain continuity of service to our clients and contacts over this difficult period.